Critical Points For Your Next Commercial Cleaning
We’re living in quite stressful times at the moment and no one is sure when the effects of COVID-19 may subside. Nevertheless, life will go on and your employees will eventually return back to their workplaces whether it’s an office, factory, or retail space. Minimizing the opportunity for infectious diseases to take hold in those spaces is crucial to protect the health of your staff. Choosing to hire an experienced and knowledgeable commercial cleaning company to proactively disinfect your property before your team returns to work is a necessary investment.
Before hiring on a commercial cleaning company there are five important characteristics you want to utilize.
1. Hire a reputable company with experience in biohazard cleanup and remediation.
2. The company is trained and has access to proper protective equipment.
3. Utilizes an EPA recognized hospital-grade disinfectant.
4. Comfortable giving upfront work protocols and pricing.
5. Successful track record of meeting client’s needs.
Your SERVPRO of Greensboro North team is readily available to assess your needs if such events arise. We can be contacted at (336) 379-1772.