What You Can Do to Try and Prevent Mold
Mold in a property, be it your home or business can be scary. If you own the property it can seem even more scary because the responsibility to get rid of it is yours, not a landlords. You either need to properly handle it yourself depending on the size of the problem, or need to call in the professionals like us at SERVPRO of Greensboro North.
Mold is certainly becoming more of a problem now. Because homes are now built more with energy-efficient in mind, they are designed to be well sealed and insulated. This allows mold to grow more easily should the property not have proper ventilation or enough air circulating in areas where high moisture is present.
Some ways you can try and prevent mold growth in your home or business include the following:
- Use a Fan to Improve Circulation
- Use a Dehumidifier to Keep the House's Humidity Levels Below 60%
- Replace Air Filters Regularly and Often
- Keep Walls and Soft Furnishings Dry
- Wipe away Condensation from Walls and Windows Especially After a Shower or Bath
- Insulate Cold Surfaces
If you feel that you have a problem with mold in your home or business than give us a call at 336-379-1772. At SERVPRO of Greensboro North, we are here for you 24/7 and 365 days a year.